Your access to and use of Shredy is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using Shredy you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website and might be refused access, have your account terminated or be banned by the Service owners.
The Service is a website that provides an online marketplace for action sports gear where users can list, sell, browse and purchase such items. Users who purchase items through the Service are “Buyers," and users who list and sell Items through the Service are “Sellers." A user may be both a Buyer and Seller. All purchases are made directly (and any contract for purchase and sale is) between the Buyer and Seller. We may also help facilitate the resolution of disputes between our Buyers and Sellers, but, Shredy has no control over and does not guarantee:
(a) the existence, quality, safety, authenticity, or legality of Items advertised on the Service;
(b) the truth or accuracy of Sellers' content or listings on the Service;
(c) the ability of Sellers to sell Items through the Service;
(d) the ability of Buyers to pay for Items purchased through the Service; or
(e) that a Buyer or Seller will actually complete a transaction, effectuate trouble-free delivery and shipping, or return an Item through the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
(a) immediately notify Shredy of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
(b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Service. Shredy will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
You are solely responsible for all descriptions, pictures of items, listings, information, data, text, software, music, sound, graphics, video, messages or other materials that you upload, post, publish or display or otherwise transmit via the Service, and for all items that you sell or purchase via the Service.
The following are examples of the kind of items, content and/or use that is illegal or prohibited by Shredy. Shredy reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Shredy’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending items or content from the Service, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting you to the law enforcement authorities. You agree to not use the Service to:
1. sell, post or otherwise transmit any item or content that (i) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another‘s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (ii) you do not have a right to sell or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (iv) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail," “spam," “chain letters," “pyramid schemes," “contests," “sweepstakes," or any other form of solicitation; (vi) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or (vii) in the sole judgment of Shredy, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or which may expose Shredy or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
2. impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
3. solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
4. harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
5. advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services other than those items intended to be sold and purchased through the Service;
6. take any transaction or communications off-site;
7. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or
8. violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law;
9. further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities; or
10. obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service.
You agree that you must have the right to sell the Items that you are listing for sale through the Service. You must point out faults and describe your item and all terms of sale in your listing truthfully, accurately and completely.
You agree that you are responsible for reading the full Item listing before making an offer. When you make an offer and your offer is accepted by the Seller, you have a contract with the Seller.
Shredy is not affiliated with or endorsed by any manufacturer, retailer or brand of the items that users buy or sell through the Service: Shredy is a marketplace and technology platform and is not involved in any transaction between Buyers and Sellers, does not obtain title to any purchased items and does not act as Buyer, Seller (or affiliate for a Buyer or Seller) or broker with respect to any such transactions. There are risks that you assume when dealing with other users (including those who may be acting under false pretences). You agree that all of these risks are borne by you, and not Shredy.
We encourage you to use the various functionalities of the Service (e.g., our direct messaging platform) to help evaluate the user with whom you are dealing.
Shredy does not control the behaviour of users of the Service or the information or User Content provided by other users. As a result, Shredy does not guarantee or endorse the authenticity, quality, safety, or legality of any items offered or sold, the truth or accuracy of any listings, or the ability of sellers to sell items or of buyers to buy items. We cannot assure that all transactions will be completed. Additionally, Shredy does not guarantee the ability or intent of users to fulfill their obligations in any transactions.
The use of Shredy is free and Shredy will never ask for your credit card details and we advice our customers to not enter their credit cards details on this website.
Shredy Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
Shredy reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Shredy shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Shredy or otherwise used by Shredy as permitted by law.